here are many different ways that you can earn revenue through inONE Partner program, whether you're onboarding clients for inONE or providing your expertise as an consultant to growth the businessz
Recurring earnings for inONE Customers
For each customer you sign or upgrade to inONE products, you’ll earn 15% of the Quarterly Recurring Revenue (QRR) minimum platform fees paid by the customer for inONE products.
The revenue share percentage you are entitled to when you sign a particular inONE customer will apply for as long as they remain on the inONE products.
- Growth Account Manager
- 24/7 technical escalation support line
- Acces to the partner portal
- Onboarding and Training to become an expert
- Sales guidance
- Marketing support
- Trainingen inONE producten en diensten
- Salesforce account
- Google works (email/agenda/drive etc)
- Online Phone
Active Partner Expert definition
As a inONE Partner Expert, you need to maintain your status as an Active Partner to retain the revenue share that you earn for Plus referrals. To be considered an Active Partner, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You've been a part of at least 4 inONE deals within the past 12 months.
- You've been involved in at least one Shopify Partner event within the past 12 months.
The remuneration is paid over the actually invoiced quarterly turnover.
If you don't meet the requirements for an Active Partner, then you will no longer receive your legacy revenue share for any referrals brought in while you are a Partner, and you will risk being removed from the inONE Partner program.