(indication) Order file offered to inONE
You can besides order using our platform also choose to use your own platform to create an order and offering it to inONE using the FTP site. You can choose between the following options:
- Creating the order using your system and let inONE process this directly. The downside is that you need to have all the properties of the products in your system and need to maintain that.
- Creating the order using your system and importing that order in inONE, from there you can modify it and submit the order. The advantage is that you don't need to maintain all the properties of the products.
- You can give in a customer code and supplier code, they will be added and you can find the order using those codes.
- When you give multiple orders as indication only the first one will be processed and not all at once.
Import definition (indication) order mask
- The xml order file is always unique(Order_date_time.xml).
- One file only has one order incluided
- A XML order always contains Header Data (OrderID, deliverydate etc), so an order without orderlines can also be offered.
- You can give in an order reference, It will be added and you can find the order using those codes.
Example of a order format:
Explanation of the possible values in the order export file:
=== Orderhead ===
- Order reference: @ optional: an order reference nr (supplied by a external system
- Delivery date: required dd-mm-yyyy Deliverydate of the order
- Creation date: optional dd-mm-yyyy hh-mm-ss creation date - time
- Supplier id: @ optional the supplierID of the supplier provided by inONE.
- Supplier name: @ optional the name of the supplier as set by inONE
- Buyer id: @ optional the ID of the customer
- Buyer name: @ optional the de inONE naam van de (horeca) klant
- Debitorid*: @ required in orderimport module, optional at indication order import module; the debitornr for the customer used by the supplier.
- Creator: @ optionl, the person that made the order.
- Total order price: 999999,99 optional the toal price of the order
- Remark: @ optional the remark added to the order
*At the order import module we need an unique debitnumber that the supplier uses in their backend system
- Product id: @ required the supplier product number
- Product name: @ required the supplier product name
- Product unit @ optional product unit
- Product portion # optional product portion in grams
- Quantity: # required quantity ordered
- Product price: 9999,99 optional price per 1 piece/kg
- Product rowprice 9999,99 optional totale rowprice(price x amount)
- Row remark: @ optional row remark per product